Via this treatment, radio waves penetrate the patient’s outer skin layers, delivering heat energy to the muscles and tissue beneath. This heat stimulates collagen production and that, in turn, triggers tissue contraction. The overall result is tighter, brighter skin and a significant reduction in sags and wrinkles. That is why this treatment is often referred to as a “Radiofrequency Facelift”.
Radiofrequency energy is primarily used to treat skin laxity through facial tightening, but the treatment also improves skin tone and texture.
Results are immediately noticeable, and they become even more so in the weeks following the treatment as the build-up of collagen stimulates further skin contraction.
- Forehead (lifts brows and tightens forehead skin)
- Under Eyes (thickens skin and tightens and lifts the upper cheek)
- Cheeks (lifts slightly and diminishes enlarged pores)
- Mid-Face and Jaw Line (diminishes jowls and sagging along the jaw line)
- Neck (treats “chicken neck” by tightening skin and diminishing wrinkles)